Planning to visit GMMB? Look at the timetable for the upcoming exhibitions.
REOPENING OF MUSEUMS AND WORLD HERITAGE SITES
The Board of Directors and the Management of the Ghana Museums and Monuments Board are delighted to announce that we will be opening to the public on 10th September, 2020. However, staff and visitors will be required to observe all preventive protocols and also go through precautionary health checks as part of measures taken to protect both visitors and staff.
The underlisted protocols are developed in line with the regulations and guidelines provided by the International Council of Museums (ICOM) and the guidelines and protocols for the Tourism and Hospitality Sector by the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture. For general information on visits, please call 0243459659 or send an email to email@example.com.
Please be considerate to other visitors and staff and observe the following protocols during your visit:
- Observe the physical distancing limits in waiting and in public area
- Strict compliance of "NO MASK NO ENTRY" Policy. Face covering are required for the protection of yourself and others throughout your visit.
- Hand washing and Hand sanitizing stations are installed at the entry and exit points at the sites. Please wash or sanitize your hands.
- We have also introduced extra cleaning measures for your protection
- Please do not vist if you feel unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms
A maximum of ten (10) visitors at a time will be allowed in a group for a guided tour to enable adherence to a safety distance of at least 1.5m between each visitor and the Education Officers. We also encourage visitors to keep a safe distance apart during your visits. Our staff will be on-hand to advice.
All visitors are encouraged to book their visits by calling the following telephone numbers:
Central/Western Regions: 0244734595 or 0244871918 or 0242356207
Greater Accra Region: 0243901333
Volta Region Keta: 0244023531
Upper East Region: 0243803294
Asante Region: 0243784475
Museum of Science and Technology: 0244387665
Signage/posters are affixed in a conspicuous manner at the premises to sensitize visitors on restricted areas as a precautionary measures.